Bitcoin For Beginners: A to Z, Step by Step Guide to Buying, Selling and Investing in Bitcoins in Plain English
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
- What is Bitcoin?
- How does Bitcoin work?
- Can I make money with Bitcoin?
- Is Bitcoin legal?
- Is Bitcoin secure?
- I'd like to learn more. Where can I get help?
If you ask yourself this kind of questions then this is the book you need
Most people (even those doing the reporting) understand very little about this internet phenomenon. Bitcoin is a decentralized "crypto-currency" that puts the power in the hands of the people and takes it away from the banks and government.
Learn the ins and outs of Bitcoin. This book, Bitcoin Exposed, will teach you how to quickly get set-up with a Bitcoin account and reap all the rewards of this online currency.
"Bitcoin For Beginners: A to Z, Step by Step Guide to Buying, Selling and Investing in Bitcoins in Plain English" will teach you how to:
Quickly get set-up with a Bitcoin wallet
Buy goods over the internet with the click of a mouse
Transfer money to friends
Make completely anonymous transactions
Bitcoin Mining and how to become a "Bitcoin Miner"
Profit with Bitcoins and investing secrets
The key benefits to using bitcoin are:
* There is no third party risk because people own their bitcoins directly through the secret keys.
* Transactions are irreversible (No chargebacks).
* Transactions are typically free at the present time.
* Nobody has to share sensitive financial details unlike with credit/debit card payments.
* Bitcoin creation is limited and predictable.
* Payments can be made globally over the internet.
No features available.